When you combine N-Vu (https://power.n-vu.com/) and 17hats, photographers will be able to seamlessly flow from taking orders to getting paid, all while ensuring their bookkeeping processes stay on track.
- Add N-Vu Event(s) to a Contact's Project
- Create an N-Vu Event from a Contact's Project
- If an email address in N-Vu matches an email address in 17hats, the N-Vu event will be automatically added to the most recent 17hats Project
N-Vu orders paid by credit card option in N-Vu Galleries and IPS Sessions
- Invoices will be created in 17hats (products, upcharges, discounts, sales tax)
- Invoices are marked as PAID
- Invoices will be displayed in the Client Portal
- Bookkeeping, Sale Tax, and other reports will be updated
- Invoice is seen in Recent Client Activity on 17hats Dashboard
IPS Session orders placed in N-Vu with "paid in person" selected
- Invoice will be created in 17hats (products, upcharges, discounts, sales tax)
- Invoice is marked as OPEN with a due date of today
- Invoice will NOT be seen in Recent Client Activity on 17hats Dashboard
- In 17hats, you can edit the invoice to add a Payment Plan, add Items and accept Payments Online.
- Invoice will be displayed in the Client Portal.
Additional Clients in N-Vu
- A Related Contact will be added to the main Contact's Project in 17hats when Additional Clients place orders in N-Vu through an IPS Session or Online Gallery.
- Invoices for the "Additional Clients" will be added into the Contact's Project in which the N-Vu Event was added. They will NOT be displayed in the Client Portal.
Read more on N-Vu integration setup in our help article here