With this help article, you will learn how to connect your N-Vu account as well as FAQs about the connection process.
Enable N-Vu Integration
1. Navigate to the Integrations page in Account Setting.
- In your Account Settings, navigate down to Integrations under Admin.
- Scroll down to N-Vu.
2. Enable Integration
- Click Connect N-Vu
- Income Category -
- If you have multiple revenue streams (example: Newborn Portraits, Senior Portraits, Wedding Photography) we recommend selecting Uncategorized Income. Then you can manually categorize the income each month.
- If you you have one revenue stream (example: newborn portraits), then you can select that Income Category.
- Bank Account -
If you have existing bank accounts, select one.
If you do not have existing bank accounts, type the name of the bank you will deposit the money into.
- Click Connect
3. Log in to your N-Vu Account
You will automatically be routed to the N-Vu login page.
- Enter your username and password
- Click Login.
- With a successful connection, you will receive a confirmation message at 17hats
- Click Continue to Dashboard to continue using 17hats
Q: Can I connect my N-Vu account to multiple brands in 17hats?
A: While it is possible to do so, we do not recommend it. Contacts and Projects will automatically be created in both accounts when an N-Vu order is placed; therefore there would be a need for cleanup (deleting the unwanted Contact and Project) in the accounts.