You can embed one or more of your Availability Schedules on your website, so your clients can book appointments directly on the page. If you don't have any Availability Schedules yet, you can learn how to create them here.
First, you'll need to edit the Availability Schedule you want to embed:
- Go to Account Settings
- Click Online Scheduling in the left menu, under Settings
- Click into the Availability tab
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the Schedule you'd like to embed, and choose "Edit" from the menu to open that Schedule's settings:
- In the Schedule's settings, click the "Embed" button:
- This will open a pop-up box which contains your customised iframe code. Click "Copy", and paste the code into the HTML of a page on your website:
If your website is on Wordpress, you will need to install an iframe widget to be able to use the code. If your website is on Squarespace, you will need to use a Code Block. Wix users, please see this guide on embedding iframes.