With ShootProof integration, each new order for an existing contact should create a new project, (with the name of the gallery as the project name).
Here is a breakdown of how ShootProof and 17hats integrate:
- The ShootProof integration is centered around galleries.
- They call them "Events" in their API, which may have guided our decision to map them directly into our projects.
- ShootProof orders directly map quite naturally to our invoices, which further strengthens the idea to map a gallery to a project.
- ShootProof galleries can have a client, which also maps quite naturally to our contacts.
- Within ShootProof, the client placing an order doesn't even get its own resource in their API; it's just a part of the order data structure.
- This guided us to map them to either a full-blown contact (when the ShootProof event doesn't have a client object), or to a related contact of an already imported gallery/project.
Keyword Search - ShootProof, Galleries, Contacts