17hats Users can now move Projects between Contacts within 17hats!
How do you do this?
- Open the project you wish to move.
- At the top of the screen click "EDIT"
- You will see a "Move Project" selection within this dropdown
*Not seeing this option? Please see the Limitations section below to see why.
4. This will open a dialog window where you can type in the name of the contact you wish to move the Project to:
5. Once you find the contact you wish to move the project to, click "Move"
6. You will be taken to that project's page, under the new contact record
>>> Make a mistake? You can easily move the project back to the original contact using the same steps above.
Projects cannot be moved if they have:
- Contracts: Sent, Open, Signed
- Invoices: Draft, Sent, Open, Paid
As always, feel free to reach out via Live Chat if you still have any remaining questions and we'll be happy to help out!