17hats now integrates with ProSelect so new orders can be imported directly to your 17hats Client Projects and your 17hats Bookkeeping!
Please note, this is not a live sync with ProSelect (since it is a desktop program) and you will only need to "enable" the integration to see the option to import your orders on projects within 17hats.
Steps to Connect:
- Log into your 17hats account and navigate to your Account Settings > Integrations
- Scroll down to ProSelect and click "Enable"
- In the dialog window, please choose your selections:
- Income Category: Select which income category you want the ProSelect order Invoice to map the imported products to. (Please note that these can be edited for further customization on the invoice once the order has been imported.)
>>> Tip: Create a custom income category titled "ProSelect Sales" to track all payments to these types of 17hats invoices. (Under your Bookkeeping options)
- Bank Account: When importing paid orders from ProSelect, an invoice payment will be automatically applied and recorded to this account.
>>> Tip: No Bank Account synced? Create a manual account for record keeping (under your Bookkeeping options)
Once these options have been selected click save.
How do I import a new order?
- Navigate to your client's 17hats Project page,
- Click "Create New"
- Select "Import ProSelect Order" from the menu
- Select the .XML file to import
- The ProSelect Order (.xml file) will create a new invoice within their project
Will my orders import automatically?
No, orders need to be imported manually into their associated 17hats projects
Can my Client's ProSelect Order be paid/processed through 17hats?
Yes! Once the order has been imported and a 17hats invoice has been created, just click "send invoice", or "send reminder" to send the invoice for payment. Your Payment Processor that is synced to 17hats will be used to process the payment.
As always, feel free to reach out via Live Chat if you still have any remaining questions and we'll be happy to help out!