Get a quick look at your Calendar, To Dos, and the 17hats Setup Guide, on any page within 17hats!
What it is:
- A quick view of our educational resource - the 17hats Setup Guide while you use every page within 17hats. This allows the guide to be as contextual as possible!
> > Not seeing the Setup Guide? Head to your Account Settings > My Account to turn it on.
- Access to every Calendar and event and the ability to add an event on any page
- Quick access to To Do lists, and the ability complete and add To Do items
How to Access:
- While on any page in 17hats, click the left facing arrow to the right hand side:
- Easily minimize it at any time by clicking the X:
- Easily toggle which calendars you wish to view at a time:
- Change the order by dragging the Calendar and To Do section using the dotted icon
- Turn off a section by toggling the switch to off
Can Multi-Users see this tab as well?
Yes! Admin users will have full access, while Team Members access will depend on their specific permission settings.
Can you see this on Mobile?
No, for mobile optimization reasons, this feature is only available on desktop browsers.
As always, feel free to reach out via Live Chat if you still have any remaining questions and we'll be happy to help out!