Images can be embedded in emails, email signatures and Contracts by following these steps:
- Go to https://imgur.com/upload
- Drag your picture onto the website:
- When your picture has finished uploading, right-click it, and then left-click on "Copy image address" from the menu that pops up:
- In 17hats, click the "Insert image" button:
- Paste the image address you copied (check it ends in .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .png, or similar!), and click "Insert":
- You will see the image appear in your email, email signature, or Contract:
You may also adjust the size of the image by dragging the corner in to make it smaller & out to make the image larger.
You can use the same process to embed gifs, just paste a direct link (it will end in .gif) into the window that pops up and click "Insert".
You can try it with this test link: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnrulyDeliciousAnhinga-small.gif
Other questions? Reach out to our Business Support Team via Live Chat or Email Monday through Friday 7am-5pm PST.