Images may be embedded in emails, email signatures and Contracts by following these steps:
1) Go to https://imgur.com/upload
2) Drag your picture onto the website:
3) When your file has finished uploading, Do NOT press the 'GRAB LINK' button from Imgur as that will not be a direct link to the image. Instead, right-click on the image itself, and then left-click on "Copy image address" from the menu that pops up. This will give you the direct URL to the image:
4) In 17hats, click the "Insert image" button:
5) Paste the image address you copied (check it ends in .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .png, or similar!), and click "Insert":
You will see the image appear in your email, email signature, or Contract:
You may also adjust the size of the image by dragging the corner in to make it smaller & out to make the image larger.
You can use the same process to embed gifs, just paste a direct link (it will end in .gif) into the window that pops up and click "Insert".
You can try it with this test link: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnrulyDeliciousAnhinga-small.gif
If your image appears as a broken question mark or isn't loading once added to 17hats, you likely did not use a direct link to the image itself but instead are using a URL pointing to a webpage displaying the image. You must right click on the image wherever you are hosting it and 'copy image address' to link to it (step 3 above). If you are still having difficulties, please make sure to include the image link you are attempting to use when writing into support and we'd be happy to take a look!
Other questions? Reach out to our Business Support Team via Live Chat or Email Monday through Friday 7am-5pm PST.