Importing your PayPal transactions into 17hats is quick and easy. Just follow these instructions!
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Reports tab, then click the words: "Activity Download"
- Choose your date range, either Transaction Type, Date Range and File type
- Choose File Type to Download, file would be QuickBooks (IIF)
- Click "Create Report"
- Save the iif to the desktop.
- From 17hats bookkeeping, click on the small 'Cog' Icon, select import transactions and select the manual account to import into.
- Select the iif file located on the Desktop.
- Click Open.
KeywordSearch: PayPal, Importing, Import PayPal Transactions