- To set this up in your 17hats account, you will want to first verify that you have an email address connected and synced from within your account settings ("Account Settings" > "Email settings").
- If you wish to receive SMS text notifications of the new leads as well, you will want to confirm that your mobile phone number is listed within your account settings under "My Profile".
Once you have completed this step, you may now press the "Leads" tab from your dashboard overview.
- You will notice when you press the "+" symbol (similar to creating a new lead capture form) that a new option is available titled "Lead Capture Email":
- After pressing this option, you will be presented with a dialog window as seen below:
- You will be prompted to select the "Source" of these new leads. The three current options are The Knot, WeddingWire, and Showit. If you do not have an account with any of these lead capture sources, please feel free to sign up directly at their website.
- You may then select the email account that you receive these leads from in the drop down menu.
- From the "Notification" drop down, you are simply selecting your preference for how you wish to be notified of these new leads. You can select from "SMS", or none!
- The next option would be for you to designate an auto response. This will be used for when a new lead comes in and matches the source that you have selected (above), this would be the template sent to that particular lead.
- The last option to select would be the calendar to which these new leads would be assigned to. We suggest you create a new calendar specifically for new leads (or "un-booked clients") but it would be up to you as to which calendar you would like these assigned to.
- Once you save these settings, your new lead capture will be listed on the left side of the screen under "Lead Capture Methods".
Once you have new leads coming in, they will appear on your dashboard overview under "Let's take care of business". They will also live in the "Leads" section within 17hats.
- KeyWordSearch: Lead Capture, Email, Source