Please follow the steps below, if you are getting emails in Gmail, that are marked as Spam, that should not be:
- Open Gmail
- In the search box at the top of the page, enter the email address you would like to filter, and hit enter. (For 17hats notification emails, these come from: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click "More", to see a dropdown, then click "Create Filter"
- In the new window, re-enter the email address under the "From" field, and select "Create filter with this search"
- Next, choose what you’d like the filter to do
- Make sure to check off: "Never send to Spam"
- Also, you can filter these messages to always go to your "Personal" inbox in Gmail (main screen)
- Click Create filter
Click here to learn more about email filtering in Gmail
KeyWords: Spam, Gmail, notifications, filtering