As you go to add a new event on your calendar, if you already have an event scheduled on that day in ANY calendar, you will be see Schedule to the right appear in Yellow:
You may of course still add a second Project for this date/time but this is just a friendly little reminder that there is in fact a conflict.
You will also notice that when adding project dates for dates/times that are already added on Project Dates, that have conflicting times on your calendar, they will now appear in red:
When will my Date/Time show a conflict?
- If both are all day projects you will see the red conflict on the date in the project
- If one project is all day and the other has a time you will see the conflict
- If both projects have the same date and time, you will see the red conflict
- If the projects have the same date, but different times, (no over lapping), you will not see the red date conflict
- Events that are not project dates will not show a date conflict in red for the second project added. They must both be project dates to show a conflict within the project.
Keyword Search: Calendar, Conflict, Dates